We always want what we can't have. What about wanting what we shouldn't have? We can't control the things we want sometimes, there's something inside us that craves for it. No matter how hard we try there's no stopping the cravings.
Timing is the main reason I can't have what I want. Timing seems to have a control over my life. There's never the "right time" for things. It's always been the wrong timing whether it was the wrong time to get a zit or the wrong time to love someone, it's never the right time. I think there is reasoning behind this, reasons that I have yet to understand. Not being able to have it makes you want it more.
When you stop wanting it, that's when you get what you want. As soon as you stop looking or trying you get what you want ans what you deserve. Then that's when you know that is it right and that somehow the "bad timing" turns into the best timing. So when I stop wanting you, that's when I'll get you, but it's impossible for me not to want you...
No comments:
Post a Comment