a little bit of me

17. To me the world is one big mysterious adventure waiting to happen. I’m the average teenage white girl who loves her Starbucks and has unrealistic expectations of people. Someone who’s just beginning to find their way and becoming who they are suppose to be.


Excited for what life has to offer me. The way I see it is there’s no point into making life complicated, so why not live simply? I’m a girl who doesn't know what she wants but knows what she loves. I love my romantic stories and hope for that epic love story one day. I live my life through cheesy quotes.
It’s the oldest story in the world. One day you’re 17 planning for someday. And then quietly, without you even noticing, someday is today, and then someday is yesterday. And this is your life. 
If you know where that saying is from then we can be friends. 
I’m just your average girl, looking to find unrealistic dreams in a realistic world.

My name? Well that's something I want to keep a secret, because when people learn who you are they judge you for who you are and not how you write of how you feel. I want to keep the mystery in your life. So for now, yours truly is will be known as Human.

                                                              yours truly,

                                                                             Human. 

No comments:

Post a Comment